(1) Depending on local signal conditions
(2) The full service will be launched on in Germany March 29, 2017 in several urban areas with around 40 public and commercial channels mainly in HD quality. Until then, users receive additional 6 programmes in HD quality: 4 private channels and 2 public channels.
(3) Availability depends on the broadcast and Internet access. HbbTV is short for Hybrid broadcast broadband TV.
(4) Availability depending on the broadcast
(5) Playback of files cannot be guaranteed although extensions are listed, as it depends on codec, data bit rate and resolution used (all MPEG codec formats are supported).
(6) Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.